Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 2 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 2
[All AI-900 Questions]

What are three stages in a transformer model? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glory
4 days ago
Ooh, this is a tough one. I was leaning towards A) object detection, but I think Elvis and Douglass are right. Tokenization, embedding calculation, and next token prediction seem to be the key stages. Let's hope we get at least two of those right!
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
5 days ago
Ha! I'm glad they didn't ask about the 'anonymization' stage. That would have thrown me off completely. I agree with Elvis's answer - those three stages sound like the right ones to me.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
6 days ago
I think the correct answers are B) embedding calculation, C) tokenization, and D) next token prediction. These seem to be the core components of a transformer model.
upvoted 0 times
Malika
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I can confidently identify the three stages in a transformer model. B) embedding calculation and D) next token prediction sound reasonable, but I'm not sure about the third one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel