Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 9 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 9
[All AI-102 Questions]

You have an Azure Cognitive Search solution and a collection of handwritten letters stored as JPEG files.

You plan to index the collection. The solution must ensure that queries can be performed on the contents of the letters.

You need to create an indexer that has a skillset.

Which skill should you include?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

My
4 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. OCR is the obvious choice. Although, I have to say, I'm a little worried about how accurate it will be with handwritten text. Hopefully, it's up to the task.
upvoted 0 times
Sabina
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Tresa. OCR is definitely the way to go here. I mean, who wants to manually transcribe all those letters? That would be a nightmare.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
6 days ago
I think the answer is B) optical character recognition (OCR). We need to be able to extract the text from those handwritten letters, and OCR is the perfect tool for that. It will convert the images into searchable text.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
7 days ago
Okay, guys, this question is definitely testing our knowledge of Azure Cognitive Search. The key here is that we have a collection of handwritten letters stored as JPEG files, and we need to index them so that we can perform queries on the contents.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel