Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 8 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 8
[All AI-102 Questions]

You have an Azure Cognitive Search solution and a collection of handwritten letters stored as JPEG files.

You plan to index the collection. The solution must ensure that queries can be performed on the contents of the letters.

You need to create an indexer that has a skillset.

Which skill should you include?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Slyvia
3 months ago
Haha, good point! What if the letters were written by a bunch of five-year-olds? We'd need some serious handwriting deciphering skills to make sense of that. But I think OCR is still the way to go - it's the industry standard for this kind of task.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
3 months ago
Exactly, OCR is the skill we need to convert those handwritten letters into searchable text. I can't imagine trying to query the letters without that capability. Although, I do wonder if the letters will all be perfectly legible. Maybe we should also include some kind of handwriting recognition just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
2 months ago
I think that's a great idea, especially if some of the letters are not perfectly legible.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
3 months ago
What do you think about including handwriting recognition as an additional skill to ensure accuracy?
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
3 months ago
D) image analysis
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
3 months ago
I agree, including OCR is essential for converting the handwritten letters into searchable text.
upvoted 0 times
Garry
3 months ago
A) key phrase extraction
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
3 months ago
C) document extraction
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
3 months ago
B) optical character recognition (OCR)
upvoted 0 times
Maryrose
3 months ago
I agree, OCR is definitely the way to go. The other options don't seem relevant - key phrase extraction and document extraction are more for structured data, and image analysis would give us information about the images themselves, but not the actual content we're interested in.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
3 months ago
Alright, let's think this through. We need an indexer that can handle handwritten letters stored as JPEG files, and the solution must allow queries to be performed on the contents of the letters. That means we need to extract the text from the images, so I think the obvious choice here is optical character recognition (OCR).
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel