Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 4 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 4
[All AI-102 Questions]

You have an Azure Cognitive Search solution and a collection of blog posts that include a category field. You need to index the posts. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Include the category field in the search results.

* Ensure that users can search for words in the category field.

* Ensure that users can perform drill down filtering based on category.

Which index attributes should you configure for the category field?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Oren
5 days ago
Ha, I bet the exam writers thought they could trick us with those other options. But this one seems pretty straightforward. 'Searchable, facetable, and retrievable' is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
6 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense to me. The other options don't seem to fully address all the requirements. B) wouldn't let users search the category field, and C) and D) are missing key attributes.
upvoted 0 times
Thomasena
7 days ago
I agree. Based on the options provided, I think the answer is A) searchable, facetable, and retrievable. The 'searchable' attribute allows users to search for words in the category field, 'facetable' enables the drill-down filtering, and 'retrievable' ensures the category field is included in the search results.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
7 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. We need to be able to search for words in the category field, include the category field in the search results, and allow for drill-down filtering based on category. That sounds like a pretty standard set of requirements for an Azure Cognitive Search solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel