Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All AI-102 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it as a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are building a chatbot that will use question answering in Azure Cognitive Service for Language.

You upload Doc1.pdf and train that contains a product catalogue and a price list.

During testing, users report that the chatbot responds correctly to the following question: What is the price of ?

The chatbot fails to respond to the following question: How much does cost?

You need to ensure that the chatbot responds correctly to both questions.

Solution: from Language Studio, you create an entity for price, and then retrain and republish the model.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alton
2 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This is the kind of question that makes me wish I had a crystal ball to see the future of the exam. Who knows what other curveballs they might throw at us?
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
3 days ago
Hmm, I see what you mean. Maybe we should also explore some more advanced techniques like entity linking or question answering models to really nail down this use case. I feel like there's more to it than just creating an entity.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
4 days ago
You're right, the solution seems like a good start, but I'm not convinced it's the complete answer. I wonder if we need to do some additional preprocessing or text normalization to handle different phrasings of the same question.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
5 days ago
I think this is a tricky question. The solution of creating an entity for price and retraining the model seems like a reasonable approach, but I'm not sure if it will fully address the issue of the chatbot failing to respond to 'How much does cost?'.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel