Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 305-300 Topic 1 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 305-300 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 1
[All 305-300 Questions]

How can data be shared between several virtual machines running on the same Linux-based host system?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Timothy
7 days ago
Hah, good catch! I guess the exam writers are trying to trip us up with little details like that.
upvoted 0 times
Barb
9 days ago
Hold up, did anyone else notice the typo in option C? 'virt-disks/remote/' is not a valid path. That's an instant disqualification in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
10 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Option E sounds like it could be a good solution, especially if you need fast access to the shared data.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
11 days ago
Option D seems like the most logical answer to me. Using a network file system or file transfer protocol is the most flexible and secure way to share data between virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
13 days ago
I agree, it's a pretty standard question. But I'm curious to see what the other candidates think about the different options.
upvoted 0 times
Charisse
15 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure if they're looking for a specific technical solution or a more general approach.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel