Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-664 Topic 2 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-664 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-664 Questions]

Exhibit

Based on the configuration contents shown in the exhibit, which statement is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Domingo
8 days ago
Haha, tell me about it! Sometimes I feel like they're just trying to trip us up, rather than actually test our knowledge.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
10 days ago
You know, this kind of question is exactly why I hate these certification exams. They love to throw in these tricky little details that can make all the difference.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
11 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking option C might be correct. If the group is 224.7.7.7, then the joins should be rejected regardless of the group count. But I could be overthinking this.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
12 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards option D, but I'm not 100% sure. The group count being less than 25 seems like a key factor, but I'd feel better if we had more information about the overall configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Tracie
14 days ago
I agree. The exhibit doesn't show the full context, so we might be missing some crucial details that could affect the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Dell
16 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure if the configuration contents in the exhibit are giving us all the information we need to answer it confidently.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel