Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-142 Topic 1 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-142 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-142 Questions]

What is one reason to choose Public Cloud over Private Cloud?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Linwood
12 days ago
Avoid upfront capital expenses? Sure, that's great, but then you're just trading it for those ongoing subscription fees. At least with private cloud, you know what you're paying for.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
14 days ago
I don't know, guys. Security issues? That's a pretty big deal, especially for sensitive data. I think I'd rather have that extra control and peace of mind with a private cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Lang
15 days ago
High performance IO? Psh, that's a myth. I've seen public cloud instances struggle with even basic workloads. If you need real power, private cloud is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
16 days ago
Maximum control of cost? Are you kidding me? Public cloud providers nickel and dime you with all their hidden fees and charges. I'd much rather have that control over my own private cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Natalya
18 days ago
I'd say the best reason to go for public cloud is to avoid those hefty upfront capital expenses. Who wants to invest in all that hardware and infrastructure, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Elise
19 days ago
Hmm, this question is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the correct answer is that obvious. Public cloud does come with some security concerns, but the other options seem more appealing.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel