Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-123 Topic 12 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-123 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 12
[All C1000-123 Questions]

What does Unlock Machine do when scheduling a bot?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kati
12 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I feel like I've used Unlock Machine before, but I can't quite remember what it does. Maybe we should all take a coffee break and think this through together.
upvoted 0 times
Graham
14 days ago
You know, I'm starting to think this question is not as straightforward as it seems. What if there's some kind of trick to it? Maybe Unlock Machine does something else entirely that we're not considering.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
15 days ago
Option D sounds like it's trying to be too complicated. If the bot needs to access a remote computer, it would make more sense for Unlock Machine to simply enter the credentials, not generate some kind of encryption key.
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
16 days ago
Haha, I bet the correct answer is C. The client vault? What is this, some kind of spy movie? I don't think Unlock Machine has anything to do with vaults or encryption keys.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
18 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't option B make more sense? I thought Unlock Machine was able to bypass credentials and directly unlock the computer without using any login details.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
19 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the answer is A. Unlock Machine is used to enter credentials and unlock a locked computer, so that the bot can then execute tasks on that machine.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel