Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 112-51 Topic 1 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 112-51 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 1
[All 112-51 Questions]

Jacob, a network defender in an organization, was instructed to improve the physical security measures to prevent unauthorized intrusion attempts. In this process, Jacob implemented certain physical security controls by using warning messages and signs that notify legal consequences to discourage hackers from making intrusion attempts.

Which of the following type of physical security controls has Jacob implemented in the above scenario?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margery
5 days ago
I agree, France. The warning messages and signs seem more like a deterrent rather than a preventive measure. Deterrents are all about discouraging potential threats, while preventive controls are more about physically blocking unauthorized access.
upvoted 0 times
France
7 days ago
Whoa, this question is a tricky one! I'm not sure if I should go with deterrent controls or preventive controls. They both seem to fit the scenario, but I'm leaning more towards deterrent since the warning messages and signs are meant to discourage hackers, not necessarily stop them directly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel