Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-701 Topic 1 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-701 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 1
[All SY0-701 Questions]

A company must ensure sensitive data at rest is rendered unreadable. Which of the following will the company most likely use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherita
4 days ago
Encryption is the way to go, no doubt about it. Although, I have to say, the idea of segmentation sounds a bit like building a data fortress. 'Keep out, this data is mine!' *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Ula
5 days ago
Yup, encryption is the clear winner in this case. I mean, who wants their sensitive data out there for everyone to read? Not me, that's for sure!
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
6 days ago
I agree, encryption is the way to go here. Hashing wouldn't work since it's a one-way process, and tokenization just replaces data with a non-sensitive equivalent. Segmentation is more about isolating data, not making it unreadable.
upvoted 0 times
Francisca
7 days ago
This question is definitely testing our knowledge of data protection techniques. Hmm, I think the answer is encryption. It's the most common way to ensure sensitive data at rest is unreadable to unauthorized parties.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel