Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 820-605 Topic 5 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 820-605 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 5
[All 820-605 Questions]

A customer wants to deploy new technology. The Customer Success Manager is concerned the customer is not ready to adopt the solution. Which steps with the Project and Operations teams ensure a successful adoption?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emmett
10 days ago
I'm with Theodora on this one. Option A seems to be the most well-rounded approach. And let's be honest, no one wants to be the poor IT staff member who has to sit through a training that's completely irrelevant to their needs. That's a surefire way to lose them before they even get started.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
11 days ago
You guys make a good point. I'm leaning towards option A - conducting an end-user assessment and tailoring the training accordingly. That way, we can identify any gaps and make sure the training is relevant and effective for all the users. Plus, it's always a good idea to get buy-in from the end-users, not just the IT staff.
upvoted 0 times
Doug
12 days ago
I agree with Charolette. While training is important, I think we need to consider the broader picture here. What about assessing the customer's readiness, understanding their specific needs, and developing a comprehensive adoption plan? Those seem like crucial steps that are missing from these options.
upvoted 0 times
Charolette
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. As a potential candidate, I'm a bit concerned that the question seems to be focused solely on the training aspect, rather than a more holistic approach to ensuring successful adoption. I mean, there's got to be more to it than just training, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel