Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 820-605 Topic 2 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 820-605 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 2
[All 820-605 Questions]

What is the purpose of targeted use cases?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Van
22 days ago
Yup, totally. And option D about additional features? That's just a bonus, not the primary purpose of targeted use cases. We're looking for the core purpose here.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
23 days ago
I was leaning towards option A at first, but I think Adelina and Josphine have the right idea. Targeted use cases are about showcasing how the solution can solve real-world problems, not just differentiating from competitors.
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
24 days ago
I agree with Adelina. Option B is the most relevant answer here. Targeted use cases are all about demonstrating the practical applications of a product or service.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
4 days ago
Definitely, option B is the one that captures the essence of targeted use cases.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
5 days ago
So, it seems like option B is indeed the most relevant answer.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
6 days ago
Correct, targeted use cases are more about demonstrating practical applications rather than standalone functions.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
7 days ago
But targeted use cases don't necessarily function without the purchase of additional services, right?
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
8 days ago
Actually, targeted use cases do provide customers with ways to take advantage of additional features.
upvoted 0 times
France
9 days ago
I'm not sure about that. I believe targeted use cases are more focused on product differentiation from competitors.
upvoted 0 times
Desiree
10 days ago
I think targeted use cases are all about showing how a solution is applied to achieve a desired outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
25 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I think the purpose of targeted use cases is to define how a solution is applied to enable a desired outcome. That's the best fit in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel