Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 820-605 Topic 11 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 820-605 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 11
[All 820-605 Questions]

Which element of the renewal risk analysis is associated with a customer's requests to maintain existing pricing?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Iraida
10 days ago
I don't know, you guys. I'm kind of feeling like 'adoption barriers' could be the right answer. If the cusZacker is pushing to keep the same pricing, that might be because they're facing some challenges with actually using the product to its full potential.
upvoted 0 times
Zack
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The question is specifically asking about the 'renewal risk analysis', so I'm leaning more towards 'value realization' as the correct answer. It's all about understanding how the cuser views the ongoing value they're getting.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
12 days ago
Well, my initial thought is that it's got to be either 'customer budget' or 'value realization'. Maintaining existing pricing is all about the customer's perceived value, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
13 days ago
Haha, 'adoption barriers' - that's a good one. Maybe they're just too lazy to learn all the new features we've added. 'I just want the same old thing, thanks!'
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel