Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-150 Topic 4 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-150 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 4
[All 700-150 Questions]

What are the top three protecting capabilities of Cisco Data Center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luke
4 days ago
Protect, detect, and replicate? I'm not feeling too confident about that one. Wouldn't replicating data be more of a backup/recovery function rather than a security capability? I'm leaning towards B or A, but I'm still not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
5 days ago
Aha, I think I've got this one! The answer has to be B - segment, enforce, and detect. That sounds like the core capabilities of a robust data center security solution to me. Time to mark that one down and move on to the next question.
upvoted 0 times
Lang
6 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I'm pretty sure the top three protecting capabilities have something to do with security and access control. Maybe it's about enforcing policies, segmenting the network, and detecting threats? That's my best guess.
upvoted 0 times
Tammy
7 days ago
Woah, this Cisco Data Center question is a tough one. I'm not sure I even know what the 'protecting capabilities' are supposed to be. Guess I need to brush up on my Cisco data center knowledge before the big exam.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel