Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-150 Topic 4 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-150 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 4
[All 700-150 Questions]

What is one way that Cisco ONE provides business value to customers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joni
3 days ago
Haha, I like how the options are all kind of random and not very clear. 'It allows each department to manage IT separately by creating multiple portals for license management.' What is this, the IT version of 'choose your own adventure'?
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
4 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Option D sounds good, but I've also heard that Cisco ONE helps IT consume software as more of an operating expense (OPEX) rather than a capital expense (CAPEX). That could be a significant business value for some customers.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
5 days ago
I think option D is the correct answer. Cisco ONE is all about making software portable across hardware, which increases the value of that software to the customer. Being able to use the same software on different platforms is a big advantage.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
6 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure I fully understand Cisco ONE and how it provides business value. The options seem to be focusing on different aspects of IT management and software, but I'm not sure which one is the best answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel