Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-150 Topic 3 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-150 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 3
[All 700-150 Questions]

Which Cisco endpoint is ideal for occasional-use, specialty settings such as cafeterias?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Benedict
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, you don't want your cafeteria employees getting distracted by all the advanced features. They just need to be able to make and receive calls, you know? The 7800 series is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
9 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The 7800 series seems like the logical choice here. It's got the basic features you'd need, but doesn't come with all the fancy bells and whistles of the higher-end models.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
10 days ago
I agree, the DX80 is more suited for office environments. The 7800 series IP phones might be a better fit - they're pretty straightforward and easy to use, perfect for a casual setting like a cafeteria.
upvoted 0 times
Marti
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure which Cisco endpoint would be the best for occasional-use, specialty settings like cafeterias. The DX80 seems a bit overkill for that kind of setting, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel