Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-150 Topic 3 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-150 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 3
[All 700-150 Questions]

Which two solutions does Cisco offer for after an attack?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

After an attack, organizations can leverage Cisco Advanced Malware Protection and network behavior analysis to quickly and effectively scope, contain, and remediate an attack to minimize damage.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/r/en/us/internet-of-everything-ioe/assets/files/gartner_BDA_Whitepaper.pdf

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luis
12 days ago
Haha, you know Cisco, always keeping us on our toes! Well, I'm going to go with C and D. Firewalls and advanced threat detection are the bread and butter of Cisco's security portfolio. Fingers crossed we get this one right!
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
13 days ago
Yeah, I think you're on the right track, Candra. Those options seem to capture the breadth of Cisco's security solutions for after an attack. Although, I do wonder if they're trying to trick us with something unexpected...
upvoted 0 times
Candra
14 days ago
I'm leaning towards Options C and D. Firewalls, next-gen firewalls, advanced malware protection, and network behavior analysis all sound like key Cisco offerings for incident response and threat mitigation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel