Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-445 Topic 6 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-445 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 6
[All 500-445 Questions]

Which sequence should be followed while starting ECE?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The sequence that should be followed while starting ECE is Services server > Message server > Database server > File server > Application server. The other options are not correct sequences.

When starting Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE), the recommended sequence is:

Start the Services server

Start the Message server

Start the Database server

Start the File server

Start the Application server

This sequence ensures that all the necessary services are running and properly configured before starting the Application server.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Doyle
22 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. I bet the answer is just B - no mandatory sequence. Relax, it's just an exam question!
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
4 days ago
B) No mandatory sequence is needed
upvoted 0 times
Lovetta
5 days ago
I think option D is a bit out of order compared to the others.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
6 days ago
D) Services server, File server, Database server, Message server, Application server
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
7 days ago
I agree with option B, there doesn't seem to be a strict order required.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
8 days ago
B) No mandatory sequence is needed
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
9 days ago
Why do you think that's the correct sequence?
upvoted 0 times
Zena
10 days ago
A) Services server, Message server, File server, Database server, Application server
upvoted 0 times
Willard
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Option D looks more logical to me. The services server should come first, then the file server, and so on.
upvoted 0 times
Altha
24 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think the sequence matters, and I'm leaning towards option C. The message server should come before the database server, right?
upvoted 0 times
Denae
25 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if there's a mandatory sequence, but I'm thinking option B might be the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel