Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-445 Topic 4 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-445 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 4
[All 500-445 Questions]

Which product allows wait messages to be displayed with dynamic text to customers while chat and call requests are processed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Dynamic Expected Wait Time Variable is a product that allows wait messages to be displayed with dynamic text to customers while chat and call requests are processed. It allows for the display of expected wait times, wait position, and wait time updates based on the current call volume. This helps to provide customers with a better experience by keeping them informed of their wait times and wait position.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Clorinda
4 days ago
Ooh, I like that idea! Displaying personalized wait messages could really help improve the customer experience. Although, I suppose D - Dynamic Run Application Script Request could also work, if you had some custom scripting to generate the wait message.
upvoted 0 times
Callie
5 days ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards A - Dynamic Expanded Call Context Variable. That could potentially give you access to customer-specific information to include in the wait message, right?
upvoted 0 times
Adell
6 days ago
I'm not entirely convinced by that, to be honest. I was thinking it might be B - Call variable on email/chat gadget. That would allow you to display dynamic text on the chat/email interface while the request is being processed.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of different call center features. I'm not too sure about the answer, but I think it might be C - Dynamic Expected Wait Time Variable. That seems like the most relevant option for displaying dynamic wait messages to customers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel