Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-445 Topic 3 Question 22 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-445 exam
Question #: 22
Topic #: 3
[All 500-445 Questions]

What must be registered to receive chat messages while registering the application for chat API integration?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

To receive chat messages while registering the application for chat API integration, you must register the webhooks callback URL. The webhooks callback URL is used to receive chat messages from the chat API and can be used to trigger an action or response when a chat message is received. The other options are not required for chat API integration.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Quentin
10 days ago
Ha, I bet the real answer is B) Integrator. It's probably asking about some kind of ID or registration for the application itself, not the specific messaging functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning more towards C) Conversation ID. Doesn't the chat API usually identify specific conversations that you want to receive messages for?
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
12 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking it might be D) Bearer token. Don't you need to authenticate with the chat API using a token to receive messages?
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
13 days ago
This is a tricky question. I think the answer is A) Webhooks callback URL. When integrating with a chat API, you typically need to register a URL that the API can send chat messages to as webhooks.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel