Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-445 Topic 2 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-445 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 2
[All 500-445 Questions]

Which items must be configured before agents can reply to emails from customers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Before agents can reply to emails from customers, the following items must be configured: Inbound workflows, Outbound workflows, Users, and Email aliases. Inbound workflows and Outbound workflows are used to configure the routing of emails, while Users and Email aliases are used to configure the agents and their email addresses. Queues are used to store emails that are waiting to be assigned to an agent.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Craig
19 days ago
Ah, the classic 'which combination is correct' type of question. I hate those! But I guess that's what we signed up for when we decided to take this certification exam.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about option C. Queues and DN (Directory Number) don't sound like they're directly related to configuring agents to reply to emails. I think options A or B are more likely the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
21 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. Inbound and outbound workflows are essential, and users and email aliases are also required for agents to reply to customer emails. Queues and DN don't seem as crucial for this specific task.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
22 days ago
This question seems tricky. I'm not sure if I should go with option A, B, or D. They all seem to include the necessary components like inbound workflows, outbound workflows, and users. The only difference is the additional options.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaun
2 days ago
It's a tough call between A and B. Both seem to have what's needed for agents to reply to emails effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
3 days ago
I'm leaning towards option A, but option B does seem to have the necessary components as well.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
4 days ago
True, option B does cover the essentials. It might be a good choice as well.
upvoted 0 times
Mariann
5 days ago
But option B also includes inbound workflows, outbound workflows, users, and email aliases. Maybe that's enough to reply to emails.
upvoted 0 times
Kimi
6 days ago
I agree, option A seems to cover all the bases for configuring items before agents can reply to emails from customers.
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
7 days ago
I think option A is correct. It includes all the necessary components like inbound workflows, outbound workflows, email aliases, users, and queues.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel