Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-444 Topic 5 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-444 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 5
[All 500-444 Questions]

What are two considerations for Active Directory (AD)? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Two considerations for Active Directory (AD) are that Read-Only Domain Controllers (RODC) are supported and that it supports multi-domain, single AD Forest topology. RODC are used to provide secure access to AD data in remote locations, and the multi-domain, single AD Forest topology allows multiple domains to be managed from a single AD forest. Additionally, global catalogs are required at each AD site to enable efficient searches across the entire AD forest. AD does not provide a user interface, but Remote Access Control is available for software that is used to manage and administer the AD environment.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sommer
4 days ago
Good point, Erin. And let's not forget about B) Remote Access Control is available for software. That's a handy feature for managing access to applications and resources.
upvoted 0 times
Erin
5 days ago
Hmm, I was also thinking about D) global catalogs are required at each AD site. That's an important consideration for replication and user lookups across the domains.
upvoted 0 times
Billye
6 days ago
I agree with Brett on those choices. RODC is a great feature for remote sites, and the multi-domain support is crucial for larger enterprise environments. I'd say those are two key considerations for AD.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
7 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think I can handle it. Let's see, the considerations for Active Directory (AD) that come to mind are C) Read-Only Domain Controllers (RODC) are supported and E) supports multi-domain, single AD Forest topology.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel