Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-443 Topic 7 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-443 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 7
[All 500-443 Questions]

What are two ways a Database Action Element is configured in the Call Studio application? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

A JNDI name (include the jdbc/ portion) is one of the ways a Database Action Element is configured in the Call Studio application, as it specifies the name of the data source that is configured in the VVB to access the database. C SQL Query is another way a Database Action Element is configured in the Call Studio application, as it defines the SQL statement that is executed on the database to perform an operation or retrieve data. Reference = [Cisco Unified Call Studio User Guide Release 12.5(1)], page 48

Contribute your Thoughts:

Blythe
4 days ago
I think the correct answers are A) JNDI name (include the jdbc/ portion) and C) SQL Query. Those seem to be the two main ways to configure the Database Action Element.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
5 days ago
Exactly! Gotta stay focused on the task at hand. Alright, let's lock in A and C as our answers.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
6 days ago
Sounds good to me. I was a bit unsure about B) CUCM Query, but that doesn't seem to be related to the Database Action Element.
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
7 days ago
Haha, yeah, CUCM Query? That's like asking about a refrigerator when we're trying to fix a toaster.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel