Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-443 Topic 5 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-443 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 5
[All 500-443 Questions]

What are two descriptions for the CUIC database? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

B One of the descriptions for the CUIC database is that the CUIC runs its own MySQL database storing users, roles, permissions, and report templates, as it provides a repository for CUIC configuration and customization data. C Another description for the CUIC database is that database purge schedule can be controlled or changed through the command-line interface, as it allows the administrator to set the frequency and duration of data purging for historical and real-time tables. Reference = [Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Installation and Upgrade Guide Release 12.5(1)], page 11; [Cisco Unified Intelligence Center User Guide Release 12.5(1)], page 10

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ardella
8 days ago
I'm not sure about the purge schedule being controlled through the command-line interface. That sounds a bit too specific. I'd probably go with options B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
9 days ago
Yeah, definitely. I think we can safely rule out option E. The CUIC database is probably more about data management and storage, not real-time replication.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too convinced about option D either. I don't think the CUIC database is responsible for enterprise replication. That's probably handled by a different component.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
11 days ago
Alright, so it seems like the consensus is that options B and D are the most accurate descriptions of the CUIC database. Let's go with those.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel