Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-442 Topic 1 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-442 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 1
[All 500-442 Questions]

What are two parts of a Single Sign-on message flow? {Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marylin
11 days ago
Haha, this exam is really testing our SSO chops, huh? I'm with Jamal on this one. B and D seem like the logical choices, although I'm a bit curious about this 'Finesse desktop' thing in option E. Anyone know what that's all about?
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
12 days ago
Alright, let's break this down. I'm thinking options B and D are the way to go here. The IdS detecting a valid access token and the IdP providing the login page for authentication seem like the two key parts of the flow. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Rusty
13 days ago
Hmmm, let me think about this. I'm pretty sure the IdP (Identity Provider) is involved in authenticating the user, so that rules out option C. And the IdS (Identity Service) is responsible for managing access tokens, so that's gotta be in there somewhere.
upvoted 0 times
Dong
14 days ago
Whoa, this question is a tricky one! I'm not too familiar with the intricacies of Single Sign-on, but I'm pretty sure the answer involves the IdP and IdS somehow. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel