Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 6 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 6
[All 350-801 Questions]

An engineer troubleshoots outbound can failure on an ISDN-PRI circuit. The engineer ts suspecting the 'Incomplete Destination". Which debugs or commands are run in the voice gateway to troubleshoot the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The engineer should run the following debugs or commands in the voice gateway to troubleshoot the issue:

debug isdn q931 - This debug will show the ISDN Q.931 messages that are being exchanged between the voice gateway and the ISDN switch. This can be used to identify the cause of the 'Incomplete Destination' error.

show isdn status - This command will show the status of the ISDN PRI circuit. This can be used to verify that the circuit is up and running.

The other options are not correct. The debug isdn q921 command will show the ISDN Q.921 messages that are being exchanged between the voice gateway and the ISDN switch. This is not necessary for troubleshooting the issue. The term mon command will show the terminal monitor output. This is not necessary for troubleshooting the issue. The debug voip ecapi inout command will show the VoIP ECAP messages that are being exchanged between the voice gateway and the VoIP server. This is not necessary for troubleshooting the issue. The show controller ti command will show the status of the T1 controller. This is not necessary for troubleshooting the issue.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Javier
8 days ago
Ooh, good point. And let's not forget the old faithful 'term mon' command - that can give us some valuable insights into what's happening on the line. I'm leaning towards option D as well.
upvoted 0 times
Shay
9 days ago
Hmm, I see where you're both coming from. But what about option D? That combines the ISDN debugging with the VoIP debugging, which seems like it could be the most comprehensive approach to troubleshoot this kind of issue.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
10 days ago
I agree, the 'Incomplete Destination' error points us towards the ISDN signaling. But I'm not convinced option C is the full answer. Shouldn't we also look at the VoIP side, maybe with something like debug voip ecapi inout?
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
11 days ago
This question is tricky, but I think the key is to focus on the specific issue of 'Incomplete Destination'. That suggests we need to look at the ISDN signaling, so I'm leaning towards option C - debug isdn q931 and show isdn status.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel