Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 4 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 4
[All 350-801 Questions]

Which two functions are provided by Cisco Expressway Series? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

The Cisco Expressway Series provides the following functions:

Voice and video transcoding

Interworking of SIP and H.323

Firewall traversal

Session border controller (SBC) functionality

Endpoint registration

Call admission control (CAC)

Quality of service (QoS)

Security

The Cisco Expressway Series does not provide voice and video conferencing or intercluster extension mobility.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jamal
22 days ago
I've got a bad feeling about this one. The Expressway Series is like the Swiss Army knife of Cisco collaboration products, right? It can do a ton of different things. I'm going to go with C and E - the interworking and registration features seem like the core functionality. But who knows, maybe they'll throw us a curveball with something unexpected.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
23 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I was studying for this exam and I remember the Expressway Series is focused on video and collaboration features. So I'm thinking B and C are the right answers - video conferencing and SIP/H.323 interworking. Transcoding and endpoint registration don't really ring a bell for me in this context.
upvoted 0 times
Van
24 days ago
I'm not too familiar with the Expressway Series, to be honest. But based on the options, I'd guess C and D are the right answers. Interworking of SIP and H.323 makes sense, and I think the Expressway also does some kind of inter-cluster stuff, right? Not sure about the details though.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
25 days ago
Ugh, another Cisco-specific question. I wish they would ask more vendor-neutral stuff, you know? But okay, let's see here. I think the answer is C and E - the Expressway Series is all about interoperability between SIP and H.323, and it handles endpoint registration too. Those seem like the most straightforward options to me.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
4 days ago
Of course! What's your question?
upvoted 0 times
Danilo
5 days ago
Actually, I have a question about another topic. Can you help with that?
upvoted 0 times
Leota
6 days ago
Do you need help with anything else?
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
7 days ago
No problem! Happy to help with any other questions you have.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
8 days ago
Good to know. Thanks for confirming.
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
9 days ago
That's correct. The Cisco Expressway Series does provide interworking of SIP and H.323, as well as endpoint registration.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
10 days ago
I think it's C and E.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel