Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 2 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 2
[All 350-801 Questions]

Which wildcard must an engineer configure to match a whole domain in SIP route patterns?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The asterisk (*) wildcard is used to match any sequence of characters, including an empty sequence. Therefore, it can be used to match any domain name in a SIP Route Pattern.

The other options are not correct because:

B) @: The @ symbol is used to separate the user name from the domain name in an email address.

C) !: The ! symbol is used to negate a character class.

D) .: The . symbol is used to match any single character.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katina
2 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. The @ symbol does seem like it could be used to match a whole domain in SIP routing. But I'm not 100% confident on that.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
3 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Isn't the @ symbol used for email addresses? I'm wondering if that might be the answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Tish
5 days ago
I think the answer is A) *. That's the typical wildcard character used to match any number of characters, right?
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
6 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure which wildcard is used to match a whole domain in SIP route patterns. Let me think this through.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel