Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 13 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 13
[All 350-801 Questions]

What is the purpose of a hybrid Local Gateway?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

A hybrid local gateway handles calls between the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and Webex Calling. It is commonly deployed on the customer's premises but can also be hosted by a partner. The local gateway registers with Webex Calling and handles all calls between the PSTN and Webex Calling. It gives customers the flexibility to bring their own service provider or continue using their existing provider for a smooth and effective transition to the cloud.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lettie
11 days ago
I'm with you on that, Ashton. It just makes sense that a hybrid Local Gateway would be used to handle calls between the PSTN and Webex Calling. I mean, what else would it be for, right?
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
12 days ago
Wait, isn't a Local Gateway supposed to connect the PSTN to the Webex Calling platform? I'm not sure if the other options are correct, but D seems like the most logical answer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
13 days ago
I think the answer might be B. A hybrid Local Gateway is used to handle calls between Webex Calling and Cloud Connected PSTN, right? That would make the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure about the exact purpose of a hybrid Local Gateway, but I'm guessing it has something to do with connecting different calling platforms.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel