Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 12 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 12
[All 350-801 Questions]

An engineer configures a new phone in Cisco UCM The phone boots and gets IP when it connects to the network, however the phone fails to register With CISCO UCM, The engineer observes that the phone has a status Rejected In CISCO UCM

What must be verified first 'Mien troubleshooting the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Renato
20 days ago
Absolutely, network connectivity is key. I'm curious though, what do you all think about the other options? Could the ITL/CTL files or the MAC address be potential culprits?
upvoted 0 times
Janella
5 days ago
D) whether the phone's MAC address is correct in Cisco UCM
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
6 days ago
C) whether the phone is in the correct VLAN
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
6 days ago
B) whether the Initial Trust List and Certificate Trust List files on the phone are correct
upvoted 0 times
Arleen
8 days ago
A) whether auto-registration is enabled in Cisco UCM
upvoted 0 times
Ethan
21 days ago
You guys are spot on. I'd add that we should also double-check the IP connectivity between the phone and the Cisco UCM server. Make sure the phone can actually reach the server.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
22 days ago
I agree, that's a good point. Auto-registration is probably the most crucial thing to check. If that's not configured correctly, all the other settings won't matter.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
23 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm guessing the first thing we need to verify is whether auto-registration is enabled in Cisco UCM. If that's not set up correctly, the phone won't be able to register properly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel