Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-801 Topic 10 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-801 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 10
[All 350-801 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

https://i.postimg.cc/C57TkczG/image.png

A call is falling to establish between two SIP Devices The called device answers with these SOP Which SOP parameter causes issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The RTP port is used to send and receive media packets during a call. If the RTP port is set to 0, the called device will not be able to send or receive media packets, and the call will fail.

The other options are not correct because:

A) The calling device did not offer a ptime value: The ptime value is used to specify the amount of time between each media packet. If the calling device does not offer a ptime value, the called device will use the default value of 20 milliseconds.

B) The media stream is set to sendonly: The media stream is set to sendonly when the called device is only able to send media packets, and not receive them. This is not a problem, and the call will still succeed.

C) The payload for G.711ulaw must be 18: The payload for G.711ulaw is the type of media packet that is used. The payload must be set to 18 for G.711ulaw, but this is not a problem, and the call will still succeed.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ricki
4 days ago
Haha, I bet the answer is 'D' - the RTP port set to 0. That's just begging for trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
5 days ago
You know, I'm not too familiar with SIP protocols, but the way I see it, the 'send only' media stream could be causing problems. That might be worth looking into.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
6 days ago
Okay, let's see. The called device is answering with some SDP parameters. I think the issue might be with the 'ptime' value, since the question asks about that specifically.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The exhibit shows some SIP parameters, but I'm not sure which one is causing the issue. Let me take a closer look.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel