Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-635 Topic 7 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-635 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 7
[All 300-635 Questions]

Which two initial actions should be taken when exploring automation capabilities for ACI? (Choose Two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lonny
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, developing our own SDK would be like creating a custom-built sports car when a Honda Civic would get the job done. I think we should stick to the API Inspector and see what gems we can uncover there.
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
9 days ago
You guys make a good point. I was also considering writing some Python scripts, but that might be overkill if there's already a good SDK out there. Although, if we can't find one, developing our own open-source package could be a valuable learning experience.
upvoted 0 times
Inocencia
10 days ago
I agree, the API Inspector is a great place to start. But I also think it's worth looking for an open-source package or SDK that might already provide some of the functionality we need. That could save us a lot of time.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
11 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the best approach would be to start by looking at the API Inspector and testing API calls. That way, we can get a feel for the underlying NETCONF capabilities without having to reinvent the wheel.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel