Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-615 Topic 5 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-615 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 5
[All 300-615 Questions]

A network engineer notices a sudden interruption to the HSRP adjacency between the switches. The packet loss is reported on the servers for which the default gateway is set as the virtual IP of the HSRP. AII servers on

the VL AN can exchange ping messages. Which configuration set must be applied on the HSRP peers to resolve the adjacency issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Serina
11 days ago
Haha, good one! But seriously, let's focus here. I think Option D is the way to go, but I'm curious to hear what the rest of you think. We need to get this sorted out before the exam, no time for any more HSRP shenanigans!
upvoted 0 times
Merrilee
12 days ago
All the servers can ping each other, so it's not a connectivity problem. I'm guessing it's something to do with the HSRP configuration. Let's see what the options are and see if we can find a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
13 days ago
Hmm, it seems like we need to look at the send-lifetime and accept-lifetime configurations on the HSRP peers. Perhaps one of the options provided will help us resolve the adjacency issue.
upvoted 0 times
Elmira
14 days ago
Ugh, I hate it when the HSRP decides to play hide and seek with us. Maybe we should try turning it off and on again, that usually works, right? *laughs*
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel