Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-615 Topic 3 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-615 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 3
[All 300-615 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A network engineer needs to capture traffic from the VMs that utilize the IOM host interface Eth1/1/23 of a Cisco UCS B-Series chassis. A traffic analyzer is used to get traffic captured from the Eth1/4 interface of the subordinate fabric interconnect. The network engineer notices that traffic is not captured on the traffic analyzer. Which action resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carole
3 days ago
Hold on, guys. I'm not so sure about that. What if the issue is actually with the IOM host interface Eth1/1/23? Maybe we need to span the traffic from the Eth1/2 interface of the primary fabric interconnect instead, which is option C.
upvoted 0 times
Matt
4 days ago
I agree with Lashon. Spanning the traffic from the primary fabric interconnect's Eth1/4 interface seems like the most logical solution. The subordinate fabric interconnect's Eth1/4 interface is not capturing the traffic, so we need to look at the primary one.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
5 days ago
Haha, this is like a game of chess, trying to outmaneuver each other. I say we just go with option D and see if that works. If not, we can always try the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
6 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The question states that the network engineer is trying to capture traffic from the VMs that use the IOM host interface Eth1/1/23 on the Cisco UCS B-Series chassis. But the traffic analyzer is not getting any traffic from the Eth1/4 interface of the subordinate fabric interconnect.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel