Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-615 Topic 10 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-615 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 10
[All 300-615 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A network engineer is implementing an RBAC on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch. The role called Host A fails to clear LACP counters on the port channel 20. Which configuration resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucina
8 days ago
You know, I was also considering option B, but then I noticed that the question specifically mentions the 'read-write L3 operation'. So maybe option A, which includes that, could be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
9 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. Deleting the existing rule 3 and creating a new one to allow the 'permit' command seems like the most straightforward solution. But let's hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
10 days ago
Good point. The 'read-write L3 operation' requirement is important. Option A might be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lamar
11 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. Rearranging the rules could potentially fix the problem. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves. We should probably double-check the options and make sure we're not missing something obvious.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel