Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-615 Topic 1 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-615 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 1
[All 300-615 Questions]

A Cisco uCs C-Series Server powers off due to a power outage. The server should turn on when the power is restored with a fixed delay of 3 minutes. However, it remained powered off for more than 3 minutes after the engineer powered it back online. Which two actions resolve the issue (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rosina
4 days ago
Yup, I'm with you all on that. Although, I have to say, 'power sync policy'? What even is that? Sounds like something they just threw in there to confuse us.
upvoted 0 times
My
5 days ago
Ah, I see. So the issue is that the server didn't turn on after the power outage within the expected 3-minute delay. That's a tricky one, but I think you guys have the right idea.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
6 days ago
I agree with you on A and D. The power-restore-policy setting determines how the server behaves when power is restored, and the delay fixed value sets the specific delay time.
upvoted 0 times
Val
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of the power restore policy settings on a Cisco UCS C-Series Server. I'm pretty confident that the correct answers are A and D.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel