Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-610 Topic 7 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-610 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 7
[All 300-610 Questions]

A Cisco engineer is configuring MPLS VPN BGP at a customer site that is connected to the provider site by more than one path MPLS VPN BGP Local Convergence link protection is enabled. After the engineer installs the main forwarding path and the redundant backup path within the BGP, they assign a unique route distinguisher to each VRF table on all PE devices that serve as a backup to the link. What is a prerequisite for this local convergence to work?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rodolfo
7 days ago
Haha, imagine if the answer was option C - 'IP/GRE is enabled'. That would be a real head-scratcher!
upvoted 0 times
Odette
9 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. If the BGP doesn't support lossless switchover between paths, then the local convergence won't work, right?
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
10 days ago
Let's see, the key here is that local convergence is enabled, which means we're talking about a redundant backup path. I think the answer has to be related to that.
upvoted 0 times
Celia
10 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the prerequisites for local convergence in MPLS VPN BGP with redundant paths.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel