Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-610 Topic 11 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-610 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 11
[All 300-610 Questions]

An engineer working for a private telecommunication company with an employee ID 4419 90 979 is installing a pair of Nexus 7000 Series Switches and must deploy the solution with these requirements

* The environment must be separated for test and production purposes

* The separation should include control, data and management plane with fault domain isolation and improved security

* The test environment needs only F2 series line cards and a maximum of 256 VLANs

Which set of actions meets these requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ariel
3 days ago
That's a good point. And using VRF in option A doesn't really address the line card and VLAN requirements for the test environment. I'm leaning more towards option B as well.
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
4 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The key requirements are separating test and production, having fault domain isolation and improved security, and limiting the test environment to F2 series line cards and 256 VLANs. I think option B is the best fit because VDC gives us the isolation we need, and we can configure the limit-resource module-type and vlan settings specifically for the test VDC.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
5 days ago
Definitely! And the fact that they're testing our knowledge of specific Nexus 7000 Series features like VDC and limit-resource makes it even more challenging.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
6 days ago
Alright, I think we've got a consensus. Option B it is! Let's move on to the next question before the proctor catches us chatting.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel