Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-610 Topic 11 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-610 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 11
[All 300-610 Questions]

An engineer working for a private telecommunication company with an employee id 4298 53 420 must evaluate connectivity to the new data centre location based on Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches. The IP connectivity is already supplied by the service provider. The solution must provide a Layer 2 extension and optimize the traffic localization Which technology supports these requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Isadora
19 days ago
Hmm, I was also considering BGP over VPLS, but that's more of a Layer 3 solution. It doesn't quite fit the requirements for a Layer 2 extension.
upvoted 0 times
Richelle
20 days ago
Yeah, VXLAN over EoMPLS makes sense. OTV is another option, but it's more complex and requires multicast support, which may not be available in all environments.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
1 days ago
C: Definitely, especially considering the multicast limitations.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
2 days ago
B: Agreed, VXLAN seems like the most suitable solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
3 days ago
D: BGP over VPLS is not the best choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
4 days ago
A: True, but it may be more complex.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
5 days ago
C: OTV over IP and multicast is also an option.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
6 days ago
B: That makes sense for the Layer 2 extension.
upvoted 0 times
Joana
7 days ago
A: VXLAN over EoMPLS
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
21 days ago
I agree. From the options provided, I think VXLAN over EoMPLS is the most suitable solution. It provides the Layer 2 extension using VXLAN, and EoMPLS can help optimize the traffic localization.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
22 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches and Layer 2 extension technologies. The key requirements here are the Layer 2 extension and traffic localization optimization.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel