Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-440 Topic 2 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-440 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 2
[All 300-440 Questions]

A company with multiple branch offices wants a suitable connectivity model to meet these network architecture requirements:

* high availability

* quality of service (QoS)

* multihoming

* specific routing needs

Which connectivity model meets these requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

A fully meshed topology with SD-WAN technology using dynamic routing and prioritized traffic for QoS meets the network architecture requirements of the company. A fully meshed topology provides high availability by eliminating single points of failure and allowing multiple paths between branch offices. SD-WAN technology enables multihoming by supporting multiple transport options, such as MPLS, internet, LTE, etc. SD-WAN also provides QoS by applying policies to prioritize traffic based on application, user, or network conditions. Dynamic routing allows the SD-WAN solution to adapt to changing network conditions and optimize the path selection for each traffic type. A fully meshed topology with SD-WAN technology can also support specific routing needs, such as segment routing, policy-based routing, or application-aware routing.Reference:

Designing and Implementing Cloud Connectivity (ENCC) v1.0

[Cisco SD-WAN Design Guide]

[Cisco SD-WAN Configuration Guide]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Edda
20 days ago
Haha, can you imagine trying to set up a fully meshed SD-WAN network? Talk about a headache! I mean, it might work, but the complexity would be off the charts. I'm with you guys, the hybrid MPLS/SD-WAN approach seems like the most sensible choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Eric
21 days ago
You know, I was initially thinking the star topology with internet VPNs and BGP, but the more I think about it, that might not be robust enough for high availability. And the QoS could be tricky to guarantee over the public internet. I'd probably rule that one out.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 days ago
Great choice. I think it will provide the best network architecture for our company's branch offices.
upvoted 0 times
Sherly
3 days ago
That makes sense. Let's go with the fully meshed topology with SD-WAN for high availability and QoS.
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
4 days ago
I'm leaning towards the fully meshed topology with SD-WAN. It seems like the most robust option for our needs.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
5 days ago
What about the hub-and-spoke topology using MPLS with dedicated bandwidth for QoS? It might also meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
6 days ago
The hybrid topology that combines MPLS and SD-WAN could also be a good option. It offers a mix of technologies for flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Jonelle
7 days ago
I think we should consider the fully meshed topology with SD-WAN technology. It provides dynamic routing and prioritized traffic for QoS.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
8 days ago
I agree, the star topology with internet VPNs and BGP may not be the best option for high availability and QoS.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
22 days ago
I agree, the hybrid approach is probably the way to go here. MPLS can provide the reliability and QoS, while SD-WAN adds the flexibility and dynamic routing. Plus, you get that multihoming capability. Though I have to say, option D with the fully meshed SD-WAN also sounds tempting.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
23 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. We need a connectivity model that covers all those requirements - high availability, QoS, multihoming, and specific routing needs. I'm leaning towards option C, the hybrid topology combining MPLS and SD-WAN. That seems to give you the best of both worlds.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel