Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-440 Topic 1 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-440 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 1
[All 300-440 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A company uses Cisco SD-WAN in the data center. All devices have the default configuration. An engineer attempts to add a new centralized control policy in Cisco vManage but receives an error message. What is the problem?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The problem is that the site-list ''All-Site'' has a higher match sequence than the site-list ''Hub'', which means that the policy for ''All-Site'' will take precedence over the policy for ''Hub'' for any site that belongs to both lists. This creates a conflict and prevents the engineer from adding a new centralized control policy in Cisco vManage. To resolve this issue, the site-list ''All-Site'' should be configured with a new match sequence that is lower than the sequence for site-list ''Hub'', so that the policy for ''Hub'' will be applied first and then the policy for ''All-Site'' will be applied only to the remaining sites that are not in the ''Hub'' list.Reference:=

Designing and Implementing Cloud Connectivity (ENCC, Track 1 of 5), Module 3: Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp for Colocation, Lesson 3: Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp for Colocation - Centralized Control Policies

Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp for Colocation Deployment Guide, Chapter 4: Configuring Centralized Control Policies

Cisco SD-WAN Configuration Guide, Release 20.3, Chapter: Centralized Policy Framework, Section: Policy Configuration Overview

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joesph
3 days ago
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one scratching my head on this one. These Cisco SD-WAN questions can be real head-scratchers sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Adela
4 days ago
I agree, the default configuration is probably the key here. I'm not sure if option B is the right answer, as it seems to be suggesting a different direction for the policies.
upvoted 0 times
Alonso
5 days ago
Okay, let's take a closer look at the exhibit. It seems like there's an issue with the centralized control policy application. I'm leaning towards option D, but I want to hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The default configuration makes me wonder if there's something specific I'm missing here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel