Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-420 Topic 5 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-420 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 5
[All 300-420 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer Is designing a multicampus Layer 3 Infrastructure using EIGRP as the routing protocol. The design must provide quick replies to queries In the event of a downlink, prevent unnecessary queries, and ensure that traffic does not unnecessarily transit the access layer. Which two actions must the engineer take for the network design? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Selma
4 days ago
Okay, so we're looking at B and either C or D as the right answers then. I'm leaning more towards D - configuring both the core and access as stub routers, that way we get the quick replies and no unnecessary transit no matter where the query originates.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Stub routing could definitely help prevent those unnecessary queries, and summarization at the distribution layer would keep the traffic from unnecessarily going through the access switches.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
6 days ago
I agree, this is a tough one. I'm thinking the answer might involve configuring the distribution layer to summarize routes to the core, and either the core or access layer as stub routers.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
7 days ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. I think the key is to understand the requirements - quick replies, preventing unnecessary queries, and no unnecessary transit through the access layer. That's a lot to consider.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel