Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-420 Topic 4 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-420 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 4
[All 300-420 Questions]

An engineer is designing a campus network with Cisco Catalyst 95CO switches in the aggression layer. The design requires running nonblocking Layer 2 MEC from the aggregation layer to the access layer. The Catalyst switches are located on different campus floors for availability reasons, and each access switch veil contam a single VLAN. Which technology must the engineer choose for the aggregation switches in the design?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margurite
22 days ago
Haha, yeah, StackWise Virtual is definitely not the right choice here. That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. We need something that can handle the campus-wide network requirements, not just a local solution.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
23 days ago
You know, I was initially thinking StackWise Virtual might be the answer, but after reading the question again, I don't think that's the case. StackWise Virtual is more for stacking switches within the same chassis, not for connecting different campus floors.
upvoted 0 times
Salome
24 days ago
I agree, VPC does seem like the better option here. It can provide the required nonblocking Layer 2 MEC functionality and also allows the aggregation switches to be located on different floors for availability. VSS, on the other hand, requires the switches to be co-located.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
3 days ago
I agree, StackWise-180 may not be the best option for this design.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
4 days ago
D) StackWise-180
upvoted 0 times
Slyvia
5 days ago
StackWise Virtual may not provide the nonblocking Layer 2 MEC functionality needed here.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
6 days ago
C) StackWise Virtual
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
7 days ago
I am not sure if VSS would work in this case. VPC seems like the better option.
upvoted 0 times
Curtis
8 days ago
B) VSS
upvoted 0 times
Denny
9 days ago
I think VPC is the right choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
10 days ago
A) VPC
upvoted 0 times
Alex
25 days ago
Hmm, this question is pretty tricky. We need to choose the right technology for the aggregation switches to support a nonblocking Layer 2 MEC. VPC and VSS are both good options, but I'm leaning more towards VPC since it seems to be the more flexible and scalable choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel