Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-420 Topic 2 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-420 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 2
[All 300-420 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer Is designing a redistribution solution for a customer. The customer recently acquired another company and decided to integrate the new network running RlPv1 with the company's existing network. Which redistribution technique must the engineer select to ensure the multipoint two-way redistribution does not cause routing loops?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dalene
11 days ago
Haha, I can totally relate to that. Routing loops are like that annoying sibling who just won't stop asking 'are we there yet?' No matter how many times you try to shut them down.
upvoted 0 times
Vicky
12 days ago
I think the key here is to prevent the exchange of routing information in the wrong direction. That's where the distribute-lists come into play.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
13 days ago
You know, this question reminds me of that time I tried to set up a home network and ended up with all my devices in a never-ending loop of 'are we there yet?' Ah, the joys of networking.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. We need to ensure that the redistribution doesn't cause any routing loops, which is a common issue when integrating different routing protocols.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel