Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-215 Topic 7 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-215 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 7
[All 300-215 Questions]

An organization recovered from a recent ransomware outbreak that resulted in significant business damage. Leadership requested a report that identifies the problems that triggered the incident and the security team's approach to address these problems to prevent a reoccurrence. Which components of the incident should an engineer analyze first for this report?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cammy
22 days ago
Haha, 'motive and factors'? What is this, a crime drama? I doubt the security team cares about the bad guys' motives. They just need to fix the vulnerabilities that allowed the ransomware to spread.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
7 days ago
Haha, 'motive and factors'? What is this, a crime drama? I doubt the security team cares about the bad guys' motives. They just need to fix the vulnerabilities that allowed the ransomware to spread.
upvoted 0 times
Lawana
8 days ago
C) risk and RPN
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
9 days ago
B) cause and effect
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
10 days ago
A) impact and flow
upvoted 0 times
Willow
23 days ago
I agree with Cristy. If we can figure out what triggered the incident in the first place, we'll be in a much better position to prevent it from happening again. Although, 'motive and factors' could also be interesting to look at - maybe there was some human element we need to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
24 days ago
Hmm, I think the key is to focus on the root cause of the incident. Analyzing the impact and flow is important, but I'd start with the cause and effect to really understand what led to the ransomware outbreak.
upvoted 0 times
Deangelo
25 days ago
Ugh, this question is so broad! How are we supposed to know which components to analyze first? I feel like they're just trying to trick us.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel