Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-586 Topic 1 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-586 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 1
[All 156-586 Questions]

After kernel debug with "fw ctl debug" you received a huge amount of information. It was saved in a very large file that is difficult to open and analyze with standard text editors. Suggest a solution to solve this issue.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Denae
8 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are just trying to trip us up with this one. They're probably sitting back and laughing at all the confused candidates.
upvoted 0 times
Sanjuana
10 days ago
Option D seems a bit risky to me. Reducing the debug buffer size might cause us to miss some important information.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not familiar with the Check Point InfoView utility. Does anyone have experience using that?
upvoted 0 times
Burma
12 days ago
Option B with the 'fw ctl zdebug' command could work too, but I'm not sure if that would give us the same level of detail as the 'fw ctl debug' output.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. I think option A is probably the best solution here. Dividing the debug info into smaller files makes a lot of sense.
upvoted 0 times
Rima
16 days ago
Wow, this question is tricky! I've definitely had to deal with those huge debug files before. It's such a pain to open them with normal text editors.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel