Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-560 Topic 1 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-560 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 1
[All 156-560 Questions]

Which solution delivers a software platform for public cloud security and compliance orchestration?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Henriette
8 days ago
I'm sticking with CloudGuard SaaS. It just seems like the most logical choice based on the question. Plus, I don't want to overthink this and end up choosing something too out there.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
10 days ago
Haha, yeah, that does have a bit of a dystopian vibe to it. Though I suppose it could be a real thing in the world of cloud security. Maybe we should look into that one a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
11 days ago
Cloud Security Posture Management? Sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie. 'Citizen, your cloud security posture is not up to par. Report for optimization immediately!'
upvoted 0 times
Magdalene
12 days ago
CloudGuard SaaS does seem like the most likely answer. Though I'm curious about this 'Cloud Security Posture Management' option. That could be interesting too.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
14 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. CloudGuard Network Private is clearly not the right answer here. I'm leaning towards CloudGuard SaaS, since that sounds like it would be a public cloud-based security and compliance solution.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
16 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, though I'm not sure why they're including 'private' as an option, since the question is specifically asking about a public cloud solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel