Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-315.81 Topic 3 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-315.81 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 3
[All 156-315.81 Questions]

There are 4 ways to use the Management API for creating host object with the Management API. Which one is NOT correct?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lovetta
8 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Dahlia. Those all sound like legitimate options. I'm still trying to figure out what this 'Mgmt_cli' thing is, though. Maybe it's some kind of insider lingo?
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
10 days ago
I'm pretty confident A, B, C, and D are all valid ways to use the Management API. I mean, web services, command-line interface, and the GUI console are all standard ways to interact with APIs these days.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
11 days ago
Haha, Mgmt_cli? That's a new one to me too. Sounds like someone made that up to trip us up. Or maybe it's some obscure feature that no one actually uses.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
12 days ago
Wait, what's this 'Mgmt_cli tool' they're asking about? I've never heard of that before. Is that some kind of proprietary tool?
upvoted 0 times
Ty
14 days ago
I agree, E is the odd one out here. The Management API is used for creating and managing host objects, not for collecting events. That's a separate functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm pretty sure the answer is E, since events aren't collected using the Management API, but rather through integrations with other systems like Trouble Ticket systems.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel