Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 7392X Topic 1 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 7392X exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 1
[All 7392X Questions]

With Expert Agent Selection (EAS), when is an agent-loginlD associated with a specific extension?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Heike
7 days ago
Yeah, I agree. I think option C is the most likely answer - when the agent's login ID is administered in the switch. That seems like the most direct way to make the association.
upvoted 0 times
Tandra
9 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced that's the right answer. Wouldn't Auto Answer just automatically answer the call, but not necessarily associate the agent's login ID with the extension? Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.
upvoted 0 times
Isreal
10 days ago
Ooh, good point. I hadn't considered that one. But what about option A - when the station has Auto Answer enabled? Could that also be a way to link the agent's login ID to the extension?
upvoted 0 times
Helene
11 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking maybe option B could be correct - when the telephone extension is configured on the station form. That seems like it could be a way to associate the agent's login ID with a specific extension.
upvoted 0 times
Giovanna
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree. I'd say the most logical answer is option D - when the agent logs in at that extension. Doesn't that make the most sense?
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with the Expert Agent Selection (EAS) feature, but I think the key is understanding when the agent's login ID gets associated with a specific extension.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel